Grad Girls is an award winning 1 year program run by Vic ICT for Women for female University STEM students to discover and understand the pathways available when taking the first step in their career
THE 2020 PROGRAM WILL RUN A NUMBER OF SPONSOR HOSTED SESSIONS AND INFORMAL NETWORKING EVENTS FROM FEBRUARY TO OCTOBER.
- February 6: Hosted by Vic ICT for Women
- March 4: REA Group
- March 19: Leidos (to be rescheduled to August-October 2020)
- April 16: Australia Post (to be rescheduled to August-October 2020)
- May 20: Arcitecta
- June: Ocean Software date TBA
- July 14: KPMG
- August 6: Motorola Solutions
- August 27: TBA
- September 17: TBA
- October 8: TBA
- October 29: End of programme celebration hosted by Vic ICT for Women
Sessions are hosted by Platinum Sponsors at their offices. Each session includes:
Students go to a sponsor’s office and explore functional spaces as part of each session.
Insightful talks about technology and chance to hear from and meet female leaders .
Provide guidance and insight into what tech companies look for in candidates for their graduate programs and tech roles.
Discuss personal branding preparing for your career, practice and improve on networking skills. Discuss appropriate workplace behaviour and what to expect.