On March 30, Megumi Miki presented to a packed house at our Importance of Women in IT event at ANZ on “Becoming Quietly Powerful at work”.
If you weren’t fortunate enough to attend this event, or if you want to pass on Megumi’s message please read and share her whitepaper and other articles listed below:
- Quietly Powerful: Get your talents recognised and succeed on your own terms as a quieter professional woman
- Are you ‘covering’ your quieter self?
- Don’t tell me to “Be more confident”
- Do you have to be an extrovert to get ahead?
- Bias towards style over substance is keeping your real talent hidden
Melbourne Quietly Powerful Women’s Introductory Breakfast
Melbourne – Tuesday 23rd May
If you and your friends or colleagues would like to hear more from Megumi book for her next breakfast event at https://www.trybooking.com/220688