- Honorary membership of Vic ICT for Women for the duration of the internship
- Opportunity to network with individuals and organisations influencing the ICT world
- Opportunity to present a report to the board directly on social media and Vic ICT for Women, and what impact your work has had.
- Work Experience that will translate well onto a resume
- A mentor throughout your time as an intern
- Possible accreditation towards your course
Are you passionate about digital and the IT world? Do you want to network with the top women in the industry? Vic ICT for Women has an exciting opportunity for an intern to work autonomously to help and support the growth of the membership database and brand strength awareness. You will have the opportunity to learn and gain experience in content writing and publishing, social media, website UX and CX, analytics and research. This is an unpaid role but there are benefits in kind: