From conversation to action: The why, what & how to create gender balance at your organisation.
- Date: Thursday, August 30th, 2018
- Time: 7:30am – 8:45am (to be seated for a 7:45am start)
- Venue: ANZ Centre, 833 Collins Street, Docklands
- Cost: $45.00 ($20.00 for members of Vic ICT for Women, ACS and PMI Melbourne Chapter)
- Light refreshments provided on arrival
Note: Employees of our Corporate and Education Sector Members also qualify for the discounted Member rate
Registrations close 11 pm Tuesday 28 August
Join us to hear from Michelle Redfern, founder of Advancing Women and co-founder of social enterprise CDW (Culturally Diverse Workforces), as she shares insights into her career journey, including her transition out of executive leadership roles to start her own company.
Michelle is determined to contribute to achieving global gender equality in her life time, with particular emphasis on the sporting sector. She is an advisor to boards and leaders, a speaker and MC at conferences, leadership forums and diversity events. She also facilitates female leadership programs and mentoring groups.