WOMEN OUTSCORE MEN ON LEADERSHIP METRICS: SOLVING THE TECH LEADERSHIP GAP
- Date: Thursday, July 19th, 2018
- Time: 7:30am – 8:45am (to be seated for a 7:45am start)
- Venue: ANZ Centre, 833 Collins Street, Docklands
- Cost: $45.00 ($20.00 for members of Vic ICT for Women, ACS and PMI Melbourne Chapter)
- Light refreshments provided on arrival
Note: Employees of our Corporate and Education Sector Members also qualify for the discounted Member rate
Registrations close 11 pm Tuesday 17 July
Join us to hear from Graeme Isaacs, Founder and CEO of Leaders in Technology, and Finbar Ohanlon, Purveyor of Different and Inventor/Founder of Linius, as they each share their experiences working to support and promote women in technology.
Females outscore males on a number of key metrics that dictate what it takes to make great leaders, even more so when it comes to business intelligence, however males still hold the majority of board and executive positions in large corporates in Australia. In the tech sector, this is further amplified.
Graeme and Finbar are both passionate about achieving diversity within the Technology workforce, particularly at the leadership level, and will be sharing their perspectives on what can be done do to achieve this goal.